Delivery & Collections:
- When placing your order please specify if you will be collecting or require Business Images to Deliver. Business Images has distribution centres in Cape Town, Bloemfontein, Nelspruit, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Durban & Johannesburg. Please note that collection of goods is only possible from The Johannesburg branch at this stage.
- Where delays in collections or deliveries occur, included as a result of products being out of stock or unavailable, Business Images will make all reasonable efforts to notify you of the delay, but Business Images will not be liable for any damages occasioned to you as a result of any such delay.
- Placing a product in a cart without completing the order cycle does not constitute an order or agreement of sale between yourself and Business Images, and Business Images is not liable if such products are not available if you complete the order cycle at a later stage.
- Stock of all products on offer on the website is limited. Although Business Images takes all steps commercially reasonable to discontinue offering products on the website when these become unavailable, should you nonetheless complete an order cycle in respect of products which are no longer available and should we be unable to fulfil your order as a result, Business Images’s liability to you in this regard shall be limited to refunding you any monies paid to Business Images for such products.
- Goods can only be delivered once the electronic funds transfer (“EFT”) has reflected as having been received on Business Images ’s bank statement.
- Deliveries are handled by a third party third party logistics company.
- Business Images does not part invoice. Orders will only be dispatched once the order is complete.
- Business Images will only deliver to a Physical Address. Business Images does not deliver to any Postal Addresses.
When collecting your goods from our premises please take note of the following:
- Goods can be collected from: 980 Meadowbrook Business Estate , Jacaranda Avenue , Olivedale – Randburg
Between the hours of 9:30am and 3:30pm
- Goods can only be collected once the electronic funds transfer (“EFT”) has reflected as having been received on Business Images ’s bank statement.
- To confirm that your goods are ready for collection please contact us on (011)251 0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your arrival.
Please note that manufacturers’ warranties will only apply to defects in the process of manufacturing the goods and will not apply in the following instances:
- Damage caused by lightning or power surges.
- Damage caused by misuse or abuse to the goods.
- Goods used for a purpose other than the purpose for which they were manufactured.
- Goods used contrary to their instruction manuals.
- Accidental damage.
If the product is defective, you will be entitled to a full refund.
Refunds, Cancellation and Returns Policy:
5.1 Subject to applicable South African legislation, orders placed for products in terms of a completed order cycle can only be cancelled if Business Images , in its discretion, agrees to issue a written Return Authorized Voucher (“RAV”). Such a Voucher will only be issued if:
5.1.1 A request for return of products is received by Business Images within 7 business days of the date of the invoice in respect of such products;
5.1.2 You deliver the products in question to Business Images in their original un-opened packaging together with the relevant invoices relating thereto; and
5.1.3 You agree to reimburse Business Images for all expenses incurred and/or commitments made in the ordinary course of conducting its business in fulfilment of the cancelled order, as well as a handling fee equal to of 10% of the total purchase price payable in respect of such order.
5.2 Where return of products is accepted by Business Images in terms of a “RAV”, Business Images will reimburse you for any amounts already paid towards returned Products in the case of once-off sales, or will credit your account in an amount equal to the value of returned Products in the event of account sales, less the reasonable cancellation charges referred to in 5.1.3 above.
5.3 Business Images reserves the right to cancel orders in whole or in part as circumstances dictate, in which event Business Images will only be liable to refund monies actually paid by you to Business Images for Products in respect of which Business Images cancels your order.
5.4 The cost of returning the items to Business Images will be for your own account. Should the item/s be damaged in transit, Business Images will take no responsibility for such damages and will not pass a credit transaction. Please make sure the items are insured.